Helical gear units are co-axial units where the gear unit output shaft is in-line with the motor shaft. A solid shaft is always used as the output shaft.
- High performance due to optimum design and use of components
- Wide range of different housing and flange designs, as well as shaft options
- Performance characteristics of the motors can be individually configured and are available as integral or IEC versions
- Gear ratios from 2.8 to 215.26:1 in finely graduated steps
- Models: MIJR to MI09
- Power: 0.12 kW to 90 kW
- Torque: 2 Nm - 35913.8 Nm
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."