Fluid couplings are torque-transmitting couplings that use hydraulic oil or water to transmit power.
- Smooth and jerkless power transmission
- In heavy industries, they are used as a power saving device
- High performance
- It provides shockless and soft starts to the machine
- Aluminium alloy castings are used for the manufacturing of the components of SDFC/FCU which ensure maximum durability
- It is a rugged compact solid shaft unit, which provides an additional benefit of control nozzles and delayed filling chamber
- Range: Power up to 1500 kW
- Sizes: From 8" to 41" circuit diameter
- Type: FCU/FP/DFC/DFP/PSS/HTC/AFC/SFC
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."