A planetary gearbox is a gearbox with the input shaft and the output shaft aligned. A planetary gearbox is used to transfer the largest torque in the most compact form.
- Modular construction
- Wide range of ratios and torque selection
- High radial and axial load carrying capacities configured
- Interchangeability of components
- Accurate positioning of planets and hence, best load sharing
- Good quality bearings for input and output shafts
- High efficiency
- Low noise level
- No oil leakages
- Taper roller bearings on output shafts for bigger models
- Long and trouble-free performance
- Easy for maintenance
- Number of models: 12
- Torque: 1000 to 75000 Nm
- Reduction ratio range: 3.89:1 to 3164.06:1
- Number of stages available: Single, Double, Triple, Quadruple
- Mounting configurations: Foot & Flange
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."