A planetary gearbox is a gearbox with the input shaft and the output shaft aligned. A planetary gearbox is used to transfer the largest torque in the most compact form.
- All shafts are made of special alloy steel and are hardened and tempered
- Sun and planet gears are made of case carburizing alloy steel & are case carburized and ground
- The ring gear is made of forged alloy steel
- Full complimentary roller bearing for planets
- Accurate positioning of planets and hence, best load sharing
- Good quality bearings for input and output shafts
- High efficiency
- Low noise level
- No oil leakages
- Taper roller bearings on output shafts for bigger models
- Long and trouble free performance
- Sizes: From 25 mm to 120 mm shaft diameter
- torque: up to 55 kNm
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."