Helical bevel geared motors are angular geared motors where the gear unit output shaft is rotated through 90° to the motor shaft. Helical bevel geared units can either have a solid or a hollow shaft.
- Optimized gearing geometry and precise grinding create a smooth rolling of the tooth flanks involved in the engagement
- Gear unit housings, covers, feet, flanges and motor casings are highly ribbed and securely connected to each other
- One-piece, low-maintenance and compact IEC motor adapter for the assembly of standard IEC motors
- Connection dimensions of shafts, feet and flanges are identical with those of the market standard
- The ruggedly designed casing ensures maximum robustness under high load and failure-free operation
- Model: MK02 to MK07
- Torque: 6 Nm to 9983 Nm
- Power: 0.12 kW to 55 kW
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."