Modular helical is the most commonly used gear in transmissions. It generates a large amount of thrust and uses bearings to help support the thrust load.
- Case hardened and profile ground steel gears with inclined tooth to transmit the torque between parallel / right angle shafts with minimum noise
- Highly standard modular design
- Units can be offered in horizontal or vertical mounting positions
- Quality material ensures the product reliability
- High strength
- Compact dimension
- Long-service life
- Low noise
- High efficiency
- Models: MH/MB 6-18
- Ratio ratio: 1.25 – 450
- Torque range (kNm): 6.5 – 175
- Power rating (kW): Up to 4950
V. K. GhulaniUttam Sucrotech International Pvt. Ltd.
"Premium team has always been professional, responsive, trustworthy and knowledgeable with Product and Process. During our collaboration, Premium has developed a good understanding of our own vision and work flows and has streamlined our way to success."